Our subsidiary, Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (U.S..). is seeking a dependable and reliable Shipper/Receiver to join our warehouse team in our Itasca, Illinois facility. This is a Full Time Monday to Friday day role with guaranteed 40 hours per week.
This role includes group health & vision & dental benefits, paid vacation, paid sick, semiannual performance bonus and 401(k) plan.
- Receive and cross dock cargo using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, hand dollies. Hand bomb freight as necessary.
- Verify that documentation matches freight description.
- Verify count and condition of freight received.
- Use of computer software, scanning devices, and email.
- Accurately label freight to destination.
- Unload, load and secure freight inside trailers and fleet vehicles.
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service with internal and external customers.
- General warehouse duties – cleaning, sweeping, snow shoveling, garbage, etc.
Skills and abilities:
- Minimum 1 years of warehousing, freight handling and/or forklift experience.
- Forklift certification an asset.
- TDG certification an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in using computerized warehouse software/programs.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to escalate concerns or problems to superiors or management.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service to clients and internal team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in job tasks & functions.
- Adherence to internal company policies and health and safety protocols.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75lbs without assistance.
- Available for varied shifts and overtime. Preference will be given to candidates who can work overtime as needed.
- Team player
- Must be eligible to work in USA.
- Clear Criminal Record Check is required.
This is full time permanent role and includes group health & dental benefits, paid vacation, paid sick, semi annual performance bonus and 401(k) plan.
If this role interests you, please send us your resume, cover letter, and availability to start.