Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Canada) is seeking a full time Courier Driver capable of driving any of our fleet vehicles (ie. cargo/sprinter van, 1 and/or 3 tons).
Starting from and returning to our warehouse in Saskatoon; the Courier Driver will within Saskatoon and surrounding areas. The Courier Driver will also assist in the warehouse as required.
- Service our Clients cargo/package pick-ups and drops offs, including the loading and unloading of freight.
- Communicate with dispatch and admin operations with issues or updates.
- Maintain & complete trip sheets and all freight documents, manifests, and BOL’s.
- Ensure the safety, security, and prompt delivery of the cargo while on route.
- Adhere to all health and occupational safety, department of highways, and DOT regulations.
- Operate material handling equipment as needed to complete courier duties – forklift, pallet jack, dollies, rolling conveyor etc.
- Perform warehouse package and freight handling / sorting as needed.
- Physical work requiring an ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must have good knowledge of the roadways in and around Saskatoon.
- Must have Good knowledge of log/trip sheets, inspection reports, freight documents.
- Experience using GPS, cell phone, and other company handheld tracking devices.
- Professional and experienced in providing good customer service to Clients.
- Flexible to adapt to new clients or new delivery routes within or outside Saskatoon, as required.
- A minimum of 2 years behind the wheel commercial driving experience.
- A current clean NSC commercial driver’s abstract (minimum of at least one year).
- A valid Class 5 license.
- Must have a current criminal background check, as well as be bondable if requested.
- Must be flexible to assist in the warehouse as needed.
- Must comply with company drug & alcohol program.
- Must have Safety Toed Shoes and wear company identification card and company branded clothing.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 75 lbs without assistance.
- Must demonstrate the safe use of hand dollies and/or pallet jacks.
- Must be able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
If this role interests you, please send us your resume, cover letter, and relevant driver documentation. Interviews, reference check, and verification of driving documents will be completed prior to hire.