Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Canada) is seeking an experienced Shipper/Receiver to join our warehouse team at our Fort Gary Industrial Park Winnipeg, MB location. If you have past experience working in a busy warehouse environment and enjoy working in a small team, then this role is for you. This is full time role working Monday to Friday.
- Receive and cross dock cargo using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, hand dollies. Hand bomb freight as necessary.
- Verify that documentation matches freight description.
- Verify count and condition of freight received.
- Use of computer software, scanning devices, and email.
- Accurately label freight to destination.
- Unload, load and secure freight inside trailers and fleet vehicles.
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- Communicate daily freight drop off and pick with drivers, secure end of day freight/cargo, and prepare morning pickups and deliveries.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service with internal and external customers.
- General warehouse duties – cleaning, sweeping, snow shoveling, garbage, etc.
- Assist with office furniture moves & other physical tasks as required.
Skills and abilities:
- Minimum 1 years of warehousing, freight handling and/or forklift experience.
- Forklift certification an asset.
- TDG certification an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in using computerized warehouse software/programs.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to escalate concerns or problems to superiors or management.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service to clients and internal team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in job tasks & functions.
- Adherence to internal company policies and health and safety protocols.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75lbs without assistance.
- Available for varied shifts and overtime. Preference will be given to candidates who can work shifts including weekends as needed.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Clear Criminal Record Check is required.
If this role interests you, please send us your resume, cover letter, and availability to start.