Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. ( Canada ) is seeking Independent Contactors or Owner Operators to deliver freight within the Winnipeg marketplace. This is an exciting and lucrative venture for drivers that have good flexibility and a reliable vehicle.
On a part-time basis (approximately 25 hours per week of more depending on your availability and freight volume) and using pre-determined routing, Owner Operators will deliver 80+ packages of assorted dimensions, weight and insured value. Deliveries are completed at ‘Safe Drops’, and done daily up to up to 9 pm on week days. Freight is picked up at our warehouse on Hervo Street in the Fort Garry Industrial Park.
Revenue is earned at a per package rate with a fuel surcharge. Revenue per package will increase with increased weight. Remuneration is paid via EFT on a biweekly schedule.
- Must have own, reliable vehicle with 3rd party liability and cargo loss insurance
- Valid Class 5 license.
- Clean driver’s abstract.
- Vehicle must be insured.
- Mobile phone with data for communication with dispatch and delivery application use.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Knowledge of Winnipeg.
- Flexibility in delivery area and delivery schedule with availability between 8:00am and 9:00pm.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
- Load, transport, and deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Process freight and adjust to varying levels of volume.
Previous experience as a delivery driver an asset.
If this role is of interest to you, please send us your resume and availability.
Driver, vehicle, and other insurance documents will be verified and approved prior to agreement start.