Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Canada) is seeking dedicated Owner Operators with team based long haul drivers to move our Clients’ freight between our corporate warehouses in Canada and USA.
This is an ideal fit if you are seeking a consistent route and knowing when and where the resets will be. As an Owner Operator, your team of qualified drivers will receive a consistent run between our warehouses in Winnipeg, Chicago, and Toronto. There is no guessing on when and where the next load will be.
Our Winnipeg – Chicago – Toronto triangle will give you the confidence to know that the guaranteed miles between our facilities will keep you and your team on the road all week. We can offer your team drivers all the miles they can drive quick turnaround times. Frontier is also a Customs Broker, so your paperwork will be prepared in advance which will minimize most if not all delays at the border.
We offer competitive a mileage rate, consistent miles, Pin to Pin work, payment for delays, payment for extra pick and drops, offer Winnipeg resets, a friendly dispatch team, and a performance safety bonus which makes us the best choice for you!
Owner Operators and team drivers will receive a thorough orientation and ongoing in-person and web-based training.
Owner Operators must have:
- Dedicated unit per team of drivers.
- Valid insurance for unit. Units must clean and in good mechanical working order.
- Experienced driver teams, or access to drivers to pair up or make new teams.
- Drivers that will follow US FMCSA Rules, internal policies, ongoing training, and driver procedures & driver schedules.
- Drivers that can pass Company initiated driving tests and pre-trip inspection tests.
Owner Operators and their drivers must have the following:
- Approximately 1 year or more of Canada USA driving experience.
- E-log experience.
- A current commercial driver abstract w/1 or less infractions.
- A DSR scale rating of +1 or more.
- A current criminal record check.
- A passport.
- An USA Visa or other documents to cross border freely.
- A FAST card – or the ability to obtain for Can/US Drivers is an asset.
- Complete Company initiated road test. Must be able to back into loading docks with confidence.
- Complete pre-employment & random drug tests.
- Positive attitude.
- Communicate in English, verbal and written.
- Industry driving experience.
- Positive attitude.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Please forward your contact information and information about your business/driving team for our review.