We are currently seeking a part time Office Clerk to join our team of customer service professionals. Based in our head office in Winnipeg, the Office Clerk would be working in our customs brokerage operation and be responsible for processing customs and operation documents on behalf of our clients.
The Office Clerk will be trained from the ground up; exposure to customs paperwork and training in the operations area of the business will be provided. Supply Chain Logistics is a growing long-term career field for those interested in the aspects of international trade.
Frontier offers our part time workers flexibility in shifts and can accommodate University schedules. Shifts are available on weekdays, weekends and evenings. Additional or full-time hours may be offered for the summer months.
- Coordinate and prepare shipment paperwork.
- Process customs and operation documents on behalf of our clients.
- High volume data entry.
- Communicate with our clients and internal departments concerning our client’s shipments’ status and their movement of goods into Canada.
- Support other customs brokerage operation teams as needed.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Reliable, demonstrated work ethic to complete tasks.
- Strong English communication skills – both written and oral.
- Experience with computers using customized software programs.
- Working experience with MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong time management skills with proven ability to multitask.
- Experience with customer service.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to follow internal standard operating procedures (SOP) and client specific processes.
- Experience with shipping documents, inventory lists, bills of lading, or specific customs documents an asset.
If you are interested please submit your resume, cover letter and your availability to start.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pay: $13.50 – $14.00 per hour