Looking for a dedicated & guaranteed run? Running our consistent Winnipeg – Chicago – Toronto – triangle you will be driving more than 20,000 miles per month.
Consider switching to team driving and get paid while you rest! We are seeking team drivers that want to have consistent runs and be home in Winnipeg during the weekend. Teams have an assigned unit, so you won’t have contamination from other drivers.
Frontier’s drivers earn $0.29 – $0.35 per team mile which includes a monthly safety bonus. Mileage rates are determined by experience & qualifications. Additionally, you will earn extra for picks/drops and additional wait time over 2 hours.
Drivers can easily earn $90,000 to $105,000 per year!
- Drive our triangle – Winnipeg, Chicago, and Toronto
- Easy communication with our in-house dispatch team
- ELOG usage
- Complete scheduled tractor/trailer inspections
- Dedicated units per driving team
- Follow US FMCSA rules, internal policies, driver procedures & schedules
- Biweekly EFT payrolls – company paid or payroll paid
- Experience crossing the border, speaking with customs officers, presenting customs documentation
- Experience with team driving or must be willing to be paired up as a team driver
- Legally able to enter/exit Canada & USA
- Valid Class 1A or 1S License
- Must be able to back into loading docks with confidence
- Must participate in our pre-employment & random drug testing program
- Must have a Drug and Alcohol Clearing House (DACH) account (for more information see below)
- Must submit a Criminal Record Check
- Commercial Driver’s Abstract
- Positive Driver Safety Rating Level (DSR)
- Industry driving experience
- Positive attitude
- Must complete Road Test prior to hire
- Must be able to communicate in English
What you get:
- Guaranteed miles
- Dedicated line haul runs
- Resets in Winnipeg on weekends, with mid-week breaks up to 5 hours for personal matters
- Earn $90,000+ per year
- Paid by mileage, wait time, picks/drops
- Monthly driver safety bonus at $0.01/mile
- Paid orientation training
- Paid monthly web based training
- Paid vacation & benefits upon passing 3-month probationary period
For more information on the DACH or how to set up your account please visit this website: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume, and cover letter.