Frontier is looking for an experienced Driver with a valid AZ license to provide great customer service and complete P&D services to our clients (commercial & residential) throughout Vaughan and GTA. Operating our fleet vehicles, you will start and end the day from our warehouse in Vaughan, ON.
The AZ Driver may be assigned to drive any vehicle in our fleet, which includes day or highway cabs, 5 Ton, or Cargo/Sprinter Vans.
- Load, unload, and organize freight at our client’s site or at our own facility.
- Operate a 5-ton, tractor trailer, or other vehicles in our fleet.
- Maintain trip sheets/freight documentation/manifests/BOL’s.
- PIN to PIN movement for trailers.
- Shunting at warehouse as needed.
- Driving Safely in GTA Traffic.
- Adhere to health & safety, DOT, and all traffic regulations.
- Ensure our client’s freight is secured follow Company protocol.
- Ensure the timely and damage free cargo delivery and/or pickups.
- Communicate with our clients and dispatch regarding the status of their freight.
- Respect, build and maintain relationships with our clients.
- Must have knowledge of the GTA towns and Vaughan streets.
- Minimum of two years behind the wheel commercial driving experience required.
- A current & clean 3-year driver’s record required.
- A CVOR Drivers Abstract.
- Valid Class AZ license.
- Must complete a criminal background check and be bondable if required.
- Able to safely lift/transport up to 75lbs without assistance.
- Capable of using equipment such as dollies, jacks, straps etc.
- Able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
- Experience using log books/trip sheets, pre-trip & post-trip inspection reports, and other freight documents.
- Experience using technology for dispatch communication and travel – such as a smartphone or GPS.
- Strong customer service skills, communication, and attention to detail.
- Must be 25 years of age for insurance purposes.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada.
If this role interests you, please send us your resume, a letter of experience to confirm your experience driving a heavy use vehicle, and wage expectation.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.