Frontier Supply Chain Solutions USA, Inc. is a rapidly growing provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting and Supply Chain Logistics. At Frontier, our competitive strength comes from our exceptional team of people who are committed to working with each and every client to fully maximize the overall value, effectiveness and quality of their supply chain process.
Frontier is seeking a dependable and reliable full time Shipper Receiver to join our team located in Itasca, IL. This is a full-time role with guaranteed hours. Shifts will be Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00pm.
- Assist in receiving and cross docking cargo using the appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Verify and note the count and condition of the freight received.
- Accurately label freight to destination.
- Secure freight inside trailers.
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Perform various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment etc.
Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous warehousing, freight handling and/or forklift experience.
- Previous experience with computer technology such as warehousing hand-held devices or computer programs (in house programs).
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic and superior attention to detail.
This is full time permanent role and includes group health & dental benefits, paid vacation, paid sick, semi annual performance bonus and 401(k) plan.
If this role interests you please email your resume, cover letter with salary expectation, and references.
While we thank everyone for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.