Frontier North America Inc., is a subsidiary of Frontier Supply Chain Solutions USA, Inc., and is one of Seattle’s fastest growing Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders.
Do you have a background or an interest in international logistics and wish to join a closely knit, team oriented work environment that values quality & superior service? Do you wish to learn more and be trained in international logistics and U.S. customs? If yes, then please read on and learn about how you may join Frontier North America Inc. as an Entry and Logistics Specialist.
As the Entry and Logistics Specialist you will work towards being the contact for a list of assigned clients, and assist these clients with all of their logistics needs. At start you will be trained in general Customs regulations and practices, filing Importer Security Filings (ISFs) and AES for exports, filing and other general office duties.
Tasks and responsibilities will grow to include preparing and filing customs entries, communicating with U.S. Customs and other government agencies, maintaining and filing of all import and export documents, billing. You will also ensure that all cargo is handled, released, dispatched and delivered on time while consistently meeting and exceeding your client’s expectations.
An Entry and Logistics Specialist would possess the following skills and abilities:
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven ability to multitask.
- Can work efficiently in both a team as well as independently.
- Proven office experience with ability to follow appropriate SOP’s and other procedures.
- Exceptional customer service skills with both internal & external clients.
- Proven written & verbal communication skills including exceptional phone etiquette.
- Excellent computer skills using program such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate via platforms such as Skype or Teams.
- Desire to continuously learn, as well as adapt to change.
- Strong work ethic and superior attention to detail.
- Dedication and commitment to superior quality of work.
- Ability to work after hours &/or weekends as needed to accommodate client’s needs and increased workload.
- Experience in CargoWise is an asset.
- Knowledge of the Import and Customs Clearance processes is an asset.
Previous experience handling international trade documents such as commercial invoices, packing lists, customs entries etc. are assets. However, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Work will be completed in our facility located at 130 Andover Park East in Tukwila, WA 98188.
An option to work remotely on a part time basis after probationary period and training completed will be available.
If this role interests you please send email your cover letter, resume, salary expectation and references.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.