We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our Winnipeg team located in the Fort Garry industrial park. This is a great opportunity for new graduates or candidates looking to expand their experience in the Logistics field.
This is a permanent full time role. Shifts will be Monday to Friday from 1pm – 9pm. Shifts may vary as needed due to operational changes and coverage.
- Ensure all required documents are completed, filed, and accepted (i.e. Electronic Manifests, ACE, ACI, PARS).
- Verify and sort customs documentation & communicate with customs brokers as needed.
- Initiate, create, and update data into logistics software.
- Monitor truck shipments and communicate with our clients regarding the status.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues effectively and professionally.
- Communicate information to Drivers via text, phone call, or face to face.
- Assist with tasks in Operations or Logistics department as needed.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Strong time management and timeline focused in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly organized, task focused, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be accurate in data entry.
- Strong English Communication skills – both written and oral.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to use various in-house systems &/or trucking software.
- Knowledge of FMCSA and DOT regulations an asset.
- E-Log experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in Customs Brokerage or Trucking/Transportation industry an asset.
- Bilingual in Punjabi an asset.
- Post secondary education in the supply chain field is an asset.
Excellent opportunities exist for development and advancement within the team.
Please send your resume, salary expectations, and availability to start.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent