Our facilities in Regina & Saskatoon coordinate all the courier work in Saskatchewan.
We are currently seeking full time Warehouse Clerk in our Regina and Saskatoon warehoused. Under the guidance of the Warehouse Lead, you will assist with package and freight handling / sorting.
This is a full-time permanent night position from Monday to Friday. Shifts are from 12:00am to 9:00am.
- Performing warehouse package and freight handling / sorting.
- Operate various types of material handling equipment – forklift, pallet jack, dollies.
- Labeling freight, scanning and verifying all shipping paperwork.
- Data Entry/Computer use.
- Warehouse, equipment & building maintenance.
- Physical work requiring an ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment.
- Experience operating a forklift, pallet jack, or other warehouse material handling equipment preferred.
- Ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards.
- Hard working. Work ethic to complete tasks well and fully.
- Team player.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Clear Criminal Record Check is required.
If you are interested please submit your resume, cover letter and your availability to start.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.