Frontier is looking for an experienced Driver with a valid AZ license to provide great customer service and complete P&D services to our clients (commercial & residential) throughout Vaughan and GTA. Operating a 5 ton vehicle or tractor trailer unit, you will start and end the day from our warehouse in Vaughan, ON.
- Load, unload, and organize freight at our client’s site or at our own facility.
- Operate a 5-ton, tractor trailer, or other vehicles in our fleet.
- Maintain trip sheets/freight documentation/manifests/BOL’s.
- Adhere to health & safety, DOT, and all traffic regulations.
- Ensure our client’s freight is secured follow Company protocol.
- Ensure the timely and damage free cargo delivery and/or pickups.
- Communicate with our clients and dispatch regarding the status of their freight.
- Respect, build and maintain relationships with our clients.
- Must have knowledge of the GTA towns and Vaughan streets.
- Minimum of two years behind the wheel commercial driving experience required.
- A current & clean 3-year driver’s record required.
- A CVOR Drivers Abstract.
- Valid Class AZ license.
- Must complete a criminal background check and be bondable if required.
- Able to safely lift/transport up to 75lbs without assistance.
- Capable of using equipment such as dollies, jacks, straps etc.
- Able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
- Experience using log books/trip sheets, pre-trip & post-trip inspection reports, and other freight documents.
- Experience using technology for dispatch communication and travel – such as a smartphone or GPS.
- Strong customer service skills, communication, and attention to detail.
- Must be 25 years of age for insurance purposes.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada.
If this role interests you, please send us your resume, cover letter, a letter of experience to confirm your experience driving a heavy use vehicle, and availability to start. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.