Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. is looking for quick-thinking, vibrant and naturally curious individuals to join our leading Business Development team as an Inside Sales Representative. In this role, you are responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads and opportunities within our current customer base for supply chain solutions which includes CDN & US Customs Brokerage, Logistics, Courier, Warehousing, International Freight Forwarding, & Trade Compliance services.
We are seeking candidates in the following areas: Regina/Saskatoon SK, Toronto/Concord ON & Winnipeg MB. Working daytime hours from Monday to Friday, with holidays off. Flexibility will be required for meetings and business related events.
- Generate leads and build relationships with our current customers
- Contact and qualify prospects through cold calls, emails, and video calls
- Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Learn and leverage product features, partners, marketing and others to ensure goals are met
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive industry
- Ensure all sales activities are accurately recorded and tracked in our sales software (VTiger)
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 1+ years of experience in either sales, customer service
- University Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to multitask, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, logistics and the supply chain industry
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A track record of achievements or competition
- Experience in the supply chain/logistics industry an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
At Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc., we are a diverse group of supply chain– obsessed team players, brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of Supply Chain services. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Semi-annual bonus plan, then progression to monthly paid commissions
- Paid vacation, sick days and other leaves
- Career progression & professional development
- Volunteer program
- Comprehensive group benefit plan including: health, dental, and life insurance benefits
- Group retirement savings & pension plan
- Monthly company meetings & lunches
- Hybrid work model
About Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc.
With 6 facilities in Canada (Winnipeg, Vaughan, Regina, Saskatoon) and the USA (Seattle, Chicago), Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. is a rapidly growing provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Compliance, International Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain Logistics, including trans-border logistics, warehousing, courier and parcel delivery services.
- 310-555 Hervo Street, R3T 3L6
- 3-54 Viceroy Road, L4K 2L8
- 1055 MacKay St, S4N 4X9
- 3927 Brodsky Ave, S7P 0C9
Please send us your resume, cover letter, and reply to the pre-screen questions to be considered.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.