Using your personal vehicle insured accordingly for courier work, you will deliver between 50-130 pieces of freight daily within Saskatoon, SK and surrounding areas. Parcels will be picked up at 3927 Brodsky Avenue and delivered using pre-determined routing. Freight will vary in size from small plastic bags, small to medium sized boxes, and other odd shapes.
This is an exciting and lucrative venture for drivers that have good flexibility and a reliable vehicle.
Per every item delivered, you will be paid:
- One delivery price, plus
- Fuel Surcharge, plus
- An extra premium for > 1 pound
Average daily pay will be from $185-$300 assuming an average of 75-120 deliveries daily. Remuneration is paid via EFT on a biweekly schedule.
Drivers that succeed are those that:
- have a reliable vehicle, and
- have a newer cell phone with DATA, and
- know the city well, and
- can deliver quickly per our standards, and
- can follow planned routing/manifests, and
- are flexible with the amount of deliveries per day…
Preference will be for Drivers that have driving experience in any capacity and can start between 7:00am and 9:00am.
- Must have own, reliable vehicle
- SUV, Mini Vans are ideal. Smaller vehicles may limit the amount that can be delivered
- Vehicle must have commercial insurance with liability
- Must assume all cost for lost or damaged items
- Valid Class 5 license
- Clean driver’s abstract (SGI report)
- SDR (SGI report)
- Clean criminal background check less than 2 months old
- Mobile phone with data for communication with dispatch, support team, clients, and courier delivery application
- Ability to lift/transport 25 lbs. alone or with tools such as hand dolly
- Competence & knowledge of streets and driving in Saskatoon
- Flexibility in delivery area and delivery schedule
- Able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English
If this role is of interest to you, please send us your resume and availability. Copies of driving records and other documentation will be required during interview process.