We are looking for a part time Logistics Coordinator to join our Winnipeg team located in the Fort Garry industrial park. The candidate’s responsibilities will include communicating to our long haul driving team, as well as scheduling, dispatching & assisting with various paperwork.
This is a part time position, shifts will be Saturday & Sunday. Saturday shifts will be during the daytime, and Sunday shifts will be late afternoon/evening. There may be availability to pick up hours during the week.
- Act as the main point of contact to company Long Haul drivers throughout the weekend.
- Communicate information to Drivers via text, phone call, or face to face.
- Ensure that Drivers have the correct paperwork, and follow their driving schedule.
- Ensure that Drivers have the correct paperwork, and follow and stay on time according to their driving schedule.
- Monitor and follow up with Customs Broker to ensure documents are completed, filed, and accepted (i.e. Electronic Manifests, ACE, ACI, PARS).
- Complete reports and analysis via trucking software.
- Initiate, create, and update data into logistics software.
- Monitor truck shipments and communicate with our clients regarding the status.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues effectively and professionally.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Strong time management and timeline focused in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly organized, task focused, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Can be direct in collecting or disseminating information to the Customs Broker, clients, and long-haul drivers.
- Strong English Communication skills – both written and oral.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to use various in-house or trucking software.
- Knowledge of FMCSA and DOT regulations an asset.
- E-Log experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in Customs Brokerage or Trucking/Transportation industry an asset.
Excellent opportunities exist for development and advancement within the team.
Please send your resume, salary expectations, and availability to start.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.