Based out of Regina, SK we are seeking full time driver capable of driving a 3 ton in the city and surrounding areas of southeast Saskatchewan. Starting from our warehouse in Regina, the Driver will complete cargo pickups and deliveries on their daily route to Davidson, Chamberlain and back to Regina to do deliveries.
Knowledge of the highways and streets of Regina is required. Knowledge of the towns and surrounding areas of southeast Saskatchewan is also an asset. The Driver will load and unload freight, as well as assist in the warehouse as needed.
- Must have good knowledge of the roadways in and around Regina and Davidson & Chamberlain.
- Must be able to drive alone on the highway.
- Must have a smart phone for communication with dispatch.
- Experience using GPS, cell phone, and other company hand held tracking devices.
- Good knowledge of log/trip sheets, inspection reports, freight documents.
- Flexible to adapt to new clients or new delivery routes within or outside Regina, as required.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50lbs without assistance as well as demonstrate the safe use of hand dollies and/or pallet jacks.
- A minimum of 2 years of commercial driving experience.
- A current clean NSC commercial driver’s abstract (minimum of at least one year).
- A SDR rating scale of +2 or higher.
- A valid class 5 license.
- Must have a current criminal background check.
- Must comply with company drug & alcohol program.
- Must have Steel Toed Shoes, wear company identification card and company branded clothing.
- Must be able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
- Professional and experienced in providing good customer service to Clients.
Please reply with your resume, salary expectations, and availability to start.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.