Saskatchewan: Class 5 Driver - Rural SK, Saskatoon to Humbodlt
Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Frontier) is a medium sized provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting, Supply Chain Logistics, including parcel and courier delivery. Our facilities in Regina & Saskatoon coordinate all the courier work in Saskatchewan.
Based out of Saskatoon, SK we are seeking a full time driver capable of driving a cargo or cube van in Rural Saskatchewan. The driver will complete P&D courier work between Saskatoon and Humboldt. Start of and/or end of day pickups at UPS in Saskatoon maybe be needed. This is a full time Monday to Friday role; working any holidays as needed.
The Driver will be responsible for managing trip sheets, freight documents, manifests, BOL’s etc. Adherence to all health and occupational safety, department of highways, and DOT regulations; as well as ensuring the safety, security, and prompt delivery of the cargo while on route is imperative.
Knowledge of the highways to get to Humboldt and its surrounding towns is required.
- Experienced in highway rural driving.
- Knowledge of highways and towns between Saskatoon and Humboldt needed.
- Experienced with handheld courier devices.
- Prior experience with log/trip sheets, inspection reports, freight documents, and pre and post-inspection documents.
- Capable of extended driving alone.
- Able to complete up to 60 deliveries per day.
- Min two (2) years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Must have a smartphone for communicating with dispatch, and using GPS application.
- Flexible to adapt to new clients or new delivery routes within or outside Saskatoon, as required.
- Physically cable to safely lift/transport up to 50lbs with tools (pallet jack/dolly), or hand bombing as needed.
- Drivers abstract & NSC commercial driver’s abstract required.
- A SDR rating scale of +2 or higher.
- A valid class 5 license.
- Must complete criminal background check.
- Must comply with company drug & alcohol program.
- Must have Steel Toed Shoes, wear company identification card, and company branded clothing.
- Must be able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
- Professional and experienced in providing good customer service to Clients.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.frontierscs.com/careers
If you’re interested to join our team, please send us your resume, cover letter, salary expectation and availability to start. Applications can be directly emailed to [email protected]