Seattle: Entry & Logistics Specialist
Frontier North America Inc., is a subsidiary of Frontier Supply Chain Solutions USA, Inc., and is one of Seattle’s fastest growing Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders.
As the Entry and Logistics Specialist, you will work towards being the contact for a list of assigned clients, and assist these clients with all of their logistics needs. At the beginning, you will be trained in general Customs regulations and practices, filing Importer Security Filings (ISFs) and AES for exports, filing and other general office duties.
Tasks and responsibilities will grow to include preparing and filing customs entries, communicating with U.S. Customs and other government agencies, maintaining and filing of all import and export documents, billing. You will also ensure that all cargo is handled, released, dispatched and delivered on time while consistently meeting and exceeding your client’s expectations.
An Entry and Logistics Specialist would possess the following skills and abilities:
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven ability to multitask.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Can work efficiently in both a team as well as independently.
- Willingness and ability to follow appropriate SOP’s and other procedures.
- Professional communication skills including exceptional phone etiquette.
- Excellent computer skills using program such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate via platforms such as Skype or Teams.
- Ability to adapt and problem solve.
- Strong work ethic and superior attention to detail.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Experience in CargoWise is an asset.
- Knowledge of the Import and Customs Clearance processes is an asset.
Previous experience handling international trade documents such as commercial invoices, packing lists, customs entries etc. are assets. However, we are willing to train the right candidate.
If this role interests you please send email your cover letter, resume, salary expectation and references to [email protected].
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates must undergo background screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,600 to 52,000
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus twice yearly
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Kent, WA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work location: In Person