Client / Fleet Administrator – Regina, SK
Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Frontier) is a medium-sized company providing US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting, International Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain Logistics, including parcel and courier delivery. Our facilities in Regina & Saskatoon coordinate all the courier work in Saskatchewan.
Based out of Regina, SK we are seeking a Client / Fleet Administrator to assist our Regina and Saskatoon leadership teams with client-based administrative reporting, coordination of fleet maintenance activities, and driver documentation maintenance/policy adherence for audit compliance. Backup driving duties in Regina and rural Saskatchewan may be required to ensure client service levels are maintained. Backup warehouse support during peak volumes in fall/winter or client promotional periods may also be required. Basic vehicle maintenance knowledge and previous experience as a commercial courier driver, driver administrator, or freight coordinator are big assets.
If you are ready to apply your administrative duties to our bustling courier operations then please apply with your credentials and availability. This is a full-time permanent role with shifts from Monday to Friday. Compensation will be determined by experience.
- Participate in daily/weekly meetings with Regina & Saskatchewan leadership regarding client administrative reporting and fleet maintenance concerns.
- Complete daily/weekly administrative reporting for internal and external clients.
- Organize & coordinate vehicle maintenance & repairs (routine &/or ad hoc) for our Saskatchewan Fleet.
- Coordinate fleet rentals or leases as needed.
- Provide input and assist leadership team with managing fleet costs.
- Participate/plan for longer term projects for vehicles life span/purchase/driver allocation.
- Participate/assist with pre and post trip inspection activities with drivers as needed.
- On-going communication/tracking of units and documenting issues & resolutions with drivers and leadership.
- Communicate with maintenance vendors, transporting vehicle back & forth as needed.
- Communicate with/escalate issues with the Operations Manager, Saskatchewan and Head Office.
- Must be able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
- Flexible to assist with ad hoc warehouse tasks as needed (inbound and outbound freight sorting/damages/claims/re palletizing/labelling etc to support client activities.
Desired Skills / Previous Experience:
- Professional mannerisms with a team and task focus.
- Collaborative demeanour.
- Demonstrated past experience with internal reporting.
- Keen attention to detail and established record keeping skills.
- Problem-solving ability to recognize, assess, report and/or provide solutions.
- Demonstrated use with Microsoft Office Suite. Including Outlook, Word and Excel for reporting/analysis.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) required for communication and reports.
- Mechanical background, preferably dealing with truck and trailer, engine and electrical experience an asset.
- Valid Class 5 License.
- SDR rating > 2.
- Good knowledge of the roadways in Regina and rural Saskatchewan south of Davidson.
- Criminal background check valid or bondable if requested.
- Must comply with company drug & alcohol program.
- Physically capable with ability to transport up to 50lbs without assistance, or >50 lbs with tools such as conveyor roller, hand dolly, manual or power pallet jack etc.
- Previous experience handling log/trip sheets, inspection reports, BOLS, other assorted freight documents.
- Experience with using devices/APPS such as GPS, mobile phone, hand held courier devices.
- Flexible to adapt and growth with role and leadership expectations.
- Previous experience in Trucking/Transportation/Courier industry an asset
Please forward your resume and salary expectation for consideration. Candidates will be contact directly for an interview.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.