Winnipeg: Shipper Receiver
Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Frontier) is a rapidly growing provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting, Supply Chain Logistics.
Based out of Winnipeg MB, we are seeking a Shipper Receiver to join our warehouse team.
If you have experience working in a busy warehouse environment and enjoy working in a small team, then this role is for you!
This is a full-time permanent position from Monday to Friday and or Sunday to Thursday. This is an 8 hours shift and will range between the hours of 7am to 7pm.
- Receive cross-dock cargo using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand dollies.
- Hand bomb freight as necessary.
- Verify that documentation matches freight description.
- Verify count and condition of freight received.
- Use of computer software, scanning devices, and email.
- Accurately label freight to destination.
- Unload, load and secure freight inside trailers and fleet vehicles.
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- Communicate daily freight pick-ups & drop-offs with drivers, secure end-of-day freight/cargo, and prepare morning pickups and deliveries.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service with internal and external customers.
- General warehouse duties – cleaning, sweeping, snow shoveling, garbage, etc.
- Assist with office furniture moves & other physical tasks as required.
- Minimum 1 year of warehousing, freight handling and/or forklift experience.
- Forklift certification an asset.
- TDG certification an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in using computerized warehouse software/programs.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to escalate concerns or problems to superiors or management.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service to clients and internal teams.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in job tasks & functions.
- Adherence to internal company policies and health and safety protocols.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75lbs without assistance.
- Available for varied shifts and overtime.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
- A Criminal Record Check is required.
If you’re interested to join our team, please send us your resume, hourly wage expectation and availability to start.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.