Frontier Covid-19 Planning
To prepare for Covid-19 Frontier is taking preparation in case of absenteeism’s, supply chain interruption and remote work patterns. Our goals are to ensure we minimize the impact of a triggered event disrupting our customers and business partners.
- Our communication and operating systems are designed to be worked remotely.
- Fax, e-mail and phone communications are enabled for employees to work remotely.
- Encouraging personnel to have social distance, hand sanitize, use anti-bacterial wipes and keep
hand tissue separate.
- Cross Training is ongoing and will be continued.
- Frontier has flexible hours and will continue to ensure that timely customs releases and deliveries occur.
- Our managers and employees have been advised of our expectations, if a fever or sickness is occurring to stay home and visit a medical facility immediately.
- Employees returning from abroad will be requested to work remotely or obtain medical clearance prior to a work return.
- We have implemented a more rigorous cleaning process within Frontier offices and vehicles to mitigate any spread of disease among staff and customers.
- Telecommuting will be reviewed daily for office personnel.
- Knowledge transfer of information has been an ongoing effort at Frontier and will continue.
- Social distancing of employees is occurring to ensure backups are in other cities.
- Non-essential business air travel will be restricted for Frontier personnel.
- Proof of Signatures regarding delivery will be restricted to eliminate unneeded exposure.
- Drivers and customer facing personnel will be provided with anti-bacterial cleaning for their tools and person. Deliveries will be safe drops only, no deliveries within apartment buildings will take place.
Plan activation and Triggered Event
At this time no Frontier employee or contractor has contracted Covid-19 virus. We have offices in zones with outbreaks and it is important to monitor. If a person becomes ill within Frontier our triggered plans will begin.
Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc.