2021 Agricultural Trade Strategies
Ensure Food & Agricultural Products are Cleared Correctly
Frontier and MLT Aikins are hosting a joint seminar January 2022. This event will discuss trade strategies specific to the agricultural industry from both the legal and customs perspective.
- Tentative date in early October
- A morning event with an assorted breakfast included
- Export Controls, Sanctions, Tariffs, and trade remedies (anti-dumping and countervailing duties) and how to mitigate risk such as “Administrative Monetary Penalties (AMPS)”
- Actual Use Provisions and conducting the 3-part test
- Intellectual Property (trademarks, copyright, patents, industrial designs and trade secrets). What can and should be protected and what cannot
- CFIA & FDA rules and labelling
- Tax consideration in an international sale
Questions About Our Joint Seminar?
John Quirke, Vice-President, Frontier SCS, 905-761-8640, [email protected]
Chris Borecky, Senior Business Development Manager, Frontier SCS, 877-704-3727, [email protected]m
MLT Aikins Speakers: