Connectivity and open flexibility are the cornerstones of modern day computing and form the focus of Frontier Supply Chain Solutions’ technology offerings. We understand the need for flexible shipping technology to meet the needs of growing organizations. We have responded with an ever-evolving suite of tools to target companies of any size and workflow needs.
Our core technology offering is the Frontier Shipping API (Application Programmer Interface). Our API is used as a standalone product but also embedded into our web based shipping solution WEBship as well as our Windows desktop-based shipping solution, FRONTShip. This integrated focus allows for the fast development and deployment of new solutions to all our shipping platforms.
Connectivity and flexibility of WEBship
- To streamline the shipping process, WEBship Rating uses simplified rates to provide accurate and instant shipping rates for parcels and truck freight.
- Rates are based on price per cubic weight and location.
Shipping has never been easier
- Our API is used as a standalone product but also embedded into our web based shipping solution WEBship.
- Allows for the fast development and deployment of new solutions to all our shipping platforms.2
- Browser based shipping platform used to quickly create and track shipments, manage freight, and parcel quotes.
- WEBship requires no software and is compatible with most modern web browsers.
Integrate your business with Frontier’s shipping software through our APIs. Create, manage, and track your orders through your existing software by connecting your order management, online shopping carts, and internal applications to our API.
Frontier’s API also allows you to create workflows that are customized to the way you do business. Create, edit, and delete all orders from your existing software and access all shipping information and up-to-date tracking data directly from Frontier.
To learn more about how Frontier’s API’s can work for your business, contact us toll free at: 1 (877) 704-3727.
Integrated software for easy workflow
Easy to use software
- Frontier’s API also allows you to create workflows that are customized to the way you do business.
- Create, edit, and delete all orders from your existing software and access all shipping information and up-to-date tracking data directly from Frontier.
Shipping made easy
- Generate carrier compliant, barcoded labels in PDF and ZPL formats without external software.
- Get accurate rates with complete cost breakdowns for any order to any location, before you ship.
Software that works for you
- Frontier’s API’s accept and return all responses in both JSON and XML allowing you program the way you want to.
- We provide complete documentation, program specifications, and detailed code examples to help you get started.
Frontier’s FRONTship application is great for shipping mail, parcels, and LTL freight by automatically loading order data from your enterprise resource planning (ERP) program.
Submit customs data, shipment information, and print labels with one click. With our Best Method Intelligence system, the lowest rate for each shipment will be selected automatically and rest assured that all fuel surcharges, rates, and fees are updated frequently to ensure accurate costs are given for each transaction.
Ship smarter With FRONTship
Simple To use
- Ship all Mail, Parcel and LTL Freight from one screen.
- Automaticallty load order data from your ERP.
- Submit Customs, shipment information and print labels with one click.
- No need to select transportation methods or change screens.
- Interface directly with your ERP create orders with fewer keystrokes.
- Automatic rate selection eliminates the need to compare costs.
- Best Method Intelligence selects the lowwest rate for eachindividual shipment.
- Fuel surcharges and rates are updated to ensure accurate costs.
- Our FRONTship software lets you process all Mail, Parcel and LTL shipping on one screen.
Automated Invoicing System
Our automated invoices are the fastest way to receive and review all of your payables plus shipment data. They are designed to reduce delays between when the invoice is issued and received by the customer. You choose how often you want to receive your invoice this can be daily, weekly, biweekly or monthly. Each invoice will contain shipment information, a Probill, invoice, and reference numbers in PDF and Excel formats.
How Billing is made Quick & Easy
- Exel spreadsheets contain hyperlinks to all probills
- Risk and delay of mailing hard copies is eliminated
- The invoice contains prrof of delivery per probill
- Our system enables you to go green and reduce your carbon footprint.
Consolidated PDF Invoice
- Designed for clients that ship multiple pros or orders per invoice
- probills are groped by order and orders are groped by invoice.