Saskatchewan: Owner Operator – Rural SK, Saskatoon to Humboldt
Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Frontier) is a rapidly growing provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting, Supply Chain Logistics, including parcel and courier delivery. Our facilities in Regina & Saskatoon coordinate all the courier work in Saskatchewan.
Frontier is seeking hard working Owner Operators for a full time opportunity to meet our goal of providing excellent and timely courier services to Regina, Saskatoon, and rural Saskatchewan.
If you have a clean record, hardworking and have a cargo or cube van then we need you!
The driver will complete P&D courier work between Saskatoon and Humboldt. Start of and/or end of day pickups at UPS in Saskatoon maybe be needed. This is a full time Monday to Friday role; working any holidays as needed.
Owner Operators with a consistent schedule, good availability, and a focus on customer service will be given priority on additional freight when available.
Remuneration is paid per piece rate doing UPS.
- Experienced in highway rural driving.
- Knowledge of highways and towns between Saskatoon and Humboldt needed.
- Must have your own a cargo or cube van.
- Able to complete up to 60 deliveries per day
- Vehicle must be insured and able to provide Frontier with proof of liability and cargo insurance.
- Vehicle Safety must be done and passed.
- Clean and current driver’s abstract (minimum of at least one year).
- Valid Class 5 license.
- Completed and passed criminal background check.
- Able to safely lift/transport up to 50lbs by self or w/equipment such as dollies, jacks, straps etc
- Mobile phone with data for communication with dispatch, support team, clients, and courier delivery application
- Able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English
- Must have a current criminal background check.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.frontierscs.com/careers
If you’re interested to join our team, please send us your resume, cover letter, salary expectation and availability to start. Applications can be directly emailed to [email protected]