Winnipeg: Accounts Receivable / Collections Specialist
Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. is a provider of Canadian and US Customs Services, Trade Consulting, and Supply Chain Logistics, including courier, TL and LTL services.
We are currently seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable / Collections Specialist to join our finance team.
Based in our head office in Winnipeg, reporting to the Controller, the Accounts Receivable / Collections Specialist will be responsible for developing customer relationships and collecting invoice payments in a timely manner.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Daily collections including contacting clients to secure payment
- Update and record notes based on agreed payment terms
- Reconcile customer accounts receivable statements
- Generate and deliver statements and requested reports on a regular basis
- Retrieve invoices or paperwork to resolve client disputes or concerns
- Customer credit reference checks
- Escalate current or potential issues to Senior Management
- Recommend and address accounts for collection and/or bad debt allowance
- Process customer credit card payments
- Assist with customer payment and credit and debit note application
- 2 years of office experience
- 2 years accounts receivable experience, including collection calling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Intermediate to Advanced Excel)
- Experience in Transportation industry would be an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics would be an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks, organize and meet deadlines
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Ability to work independently in a demanding environment
Salary: $35,000 – $45,000 a year
If this role interests you please reply with your resume and salary expectations.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.