We are seeking a full time Courier Driver capable of driving our fleet vehicle in the city and surrounding rural areas of Regina. Starting from and returning to our warehouse in Regina, the Driver will service our Clients cargo/package pick-ups and drops offs, including the loading and unloading of freight.
The Driver will be responsible for maintaining trip sheets and all freight documents, manifests, and BOL’s. Adherence to all health and occupational safety, department of highways, and DOT regulations; as well as ensuring the safety, security, and prompt delivery of the cargo while on route is imperative.
- Must have good knowledge of the roadways in and around Regina.
- A minimum of 2 years behind the wheel commercial driving experience.
- A current clean NSC commercial driver’s abstract (minimum of at least one year).
- A valid Class 5 license.
- Must be flexible to assist in the warehouse as needed.
- Must have a current criminal background check, as well as be bondable if requested.
- Must comply with company drug & alcohol program.
- Must have Steel Toed Shoes, wear company identification card and company branded clothing.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50lbs without assistance as well as demonstrate the safe use of hand dollies and/or pallet jacks.
- Must be able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
- Good knowledge of log/trip sheets, inspection reports, freight documents.
- Experience using GPS, cell phone, and other company hand held tracking devices.
- Professional and experienced in providing good customer service to Clients.
- Flexible to adapt to new clients or new delivery routes within or outside Regina, as required.
Please reply with your resumes and hourly rate expectations. We thank you for your interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.