Frontier is seeking hard working owner operators to meet our goal of providing excellent and timely courier services to Regina, Saskatoon, and rural Saskatchewan.
If you have a clean record, live in Regina, are hardworking and have a cargo van, cube van, or 1-ton van then we need you!
This route will start in Regina and you will complete pickups and deliveries in Regina and surrounding towns.
Owner Operators with a consistent schedule, good availability, and a focus on customer service will be given priority on additional freight when available.
- Must have your own a van or 1 ton vehicle.
- Vehicle must be insured and able to provide Frontier with proof of liability and cargo insurance.
- Vehicle Safety must be done and passed.
- Clean and current driver’s abstract (minimum of at least one year).
- Valid Class 5 license.
- Completed and passed criminal background check.
- Able to safely lift/transport up to 50lbs by self or w/equipment such as dollies, jacks, straps etc.
- Able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
- Interact with clients, ensuring timely and damage free cargo delivery/pickups.
- Communicate with clients, dispatch, and other drivers regarding their status.
- Must be bondable.
If this role interests you, please send us your resume and driver abstract.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted