Toronto: Account Executive Freight Forwarding & Customs Brokerage
Are you a sales person who is motivated by money and developing relationships? Do you have experience in selling business to business? Do you sell in the customs brokerage & freight forwarding industry?
If so we want you to be our new Account Executive position.
Sell our multi-service offering to businesses. If you can sell logistics you can make lots of money.
What you’ll do:
- Make money – our sales reps can make 6 figure commission plus salary
- Hunt, cultivate and cross sell client relationships;
- Strategize on creating logistics solutions for clients.
- Travel to client locations in Canada & the United States for business meetings, events, etc;
- Work with a fast growing logistics company who is growing;
- Work with a team who wants to succeed.
- Experience in a logistics field;
- Passionate about sales, logistics and the supply chain industry;
- Exceptional English skills in speaking and writing;
- University Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution;
- Highly organized with an ability to multitask, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Must be able to drive and have car.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc., we are a diverse group of supply chain– obsessed team players, brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of Supply Chain services. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Monthly paid commissions
- Additional Bonus plan
- Paid vacation, sick days and other leaves
- Career progression & professional development
- Comprehensive group benefit plan including: health, dental, and life insurance benefits
- Group retirement savings & pension plan
- Monthly company meetings & lunches
- Hybrid work model
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
While we thank everyone for their interest, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.